Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Weekend Day

I cannot believe how quick this weekend flew by! It's probably because they weekend was really only one day long. Friday night I spent the whole night cleaning our house (but if you read Friday's post...I won the bet and got my beer!) Saturday, we worked until 2 and then the fun began! Yesterday we slept the ENTIRE day and when I say the entire day I mean I got out of bed at 4pm went and got us Chinese food, we ate and then laid back in bed and watched like 10 episodes of Man V. Food, the Celtics game (yay Celtics!) and then went to bed! The insane amount of rest was definitely needed after Saturday.

We have had tickets with four of our friends to this Twins game since the day general public tickets went on sale. And for two of our friends, Colin and Sharisse, it was their first time to the new stadium. The Twins lost but we had a BLAST! It was so fun hanging out with these guys, catching a game and then partying downtown afterward. And, before the game we went to my favorite downtown bar, Runyon's for dinner! All I know is that this day of fun definitely warranted the full day in bed. Here are some pics from the day/night....

The gang with our "Corona Bombers"

 J's dad and little sister were at the game too!

The girls @ the bar after the game!

Shots that we definitely did not need!

Me and J's best friend, Colin...tearing up the dance floor!

Me showing my pride with my favorite player, Nick Punto's shirt!

I don't know exactly how is happened, whether is was the shouting, drinking or sleeping all day and not using it, but somewhere along the way I lost my voice. Let me just tell you it's making work interesting this morning...trying to have a conversation with customers is proving to be very difficult as my voice comes in and out and when it is working it's creaking like a toad! Oh well, Saturday was too fun for me to care! Plus, I know a great place where I can get some tea! :o)


Blog Archive